The application's code is open-sourced on GitHub (Android, iOS). eRouška 2.0 is the only application in the Czech Republic that is allowed to use the Apple/Google protocol (more information: Apple – English, Google – Czech).
Audits and reviews – eRouška 2.0
Audits and reviews – eRouška 1.0
- FIT CTU – Review of the eRouška mobile application from April 2, 2020
- Ackee – Additional audit of FIT CTU's audit of eRouška application for Android, version 1.0.381
- Expression of trust in the app – Ondřej Veselý, external R&D ethics expert for the European Commission
- Using Bluetooth technology to trace covid-19 propagation – Ole Jann, Pavel Kocourek, Jakub Steiner (CERGE-EI), April 2020
- Ackee – Additional audit of FIT CTU's audit of eRouška application for Android, version 1.0.381, and iOS, version 1.0